Sacrament of Marriage
SJCC Matrimony Ministry [For Available Schedule, scroll to the bottom of page and click on Wedding Calendar to view dates that already reserved]
The Preparation of the Sacrament of Matrimony is under construction. There will be a published manual for reviewing and picking it up at the office SOON. However, at this time please follow the following direction if you wish to celebrate your sacrament of Matrimony at St. Jude Catholic Church.
- Attend an initial Marriage Preparation Meeting scheduled every fourth Wednesday of the Month beginning at 7PM in the Parish Office (building near the grotto of Mary). Please see it publishes in the bulletin also as reminder. This meeting will prepare paper works and explaining the process which includes primary marriage preparation, fee of using the church and music, and other necessary information.
- Then the couple can schedule the date to reserve for their celebration at this evening or as soon as possible to have your wedding date. It is required to reserve from 9 months to a year of your wedding for preparation. Reservation is first come first serve. A fee is requested.
- The couple then follow the directive to get paper works done and attend workshops as required.
- The couple then meet with Wedding Coordinator at least 4 months before the wedding date to be informed of the logistic of the celebration, music, and other important requirements of the celebration.
- All required documents and meetings should be done at least 3 months before the wedding date.
When the Sacrament of Matrimony Manual is done. We will inform you on this site.
Please contact the parish office should you have additional questions:
Click here for the Wedding Calendar